(Apprentice) underfloor heating technician
Apply for this position?
What are your duties?
As an underfloor heating technician, you will be directly involved in the latest renewable energy technologies. Together with your colleagues you come to the construction site every working day m 7.30 am. Each construction site is generally located within a 1-hour drive from our client in Borne. In advance you will be clearly informed about what the assignment is and you will know what is expected of you. Together with your colleagues you will form one team on the construction site and assemble the underfloor heating according to the agreed working method. This task is relatively easy to learn and therefore experience is absolutely not a requirement. When everything is ready and tidy on site, you and your colleagues ride back in the bus and your working day is over.
What are we looking for?
In terms of education and experience, we don't ask for anything at all! All we expect from you is:
- A driving license B and preferably in possession of your own car;
- Enthusiasm, a healthy work mentality and an eye for customer friendliness and collegiality.
A VCA diploma is a plus, but if you don't have one, you can get one with us!
What do we have to offer?
What does your team look like?
As an underfloor heating mechanic, you will be part of a team of several mechanics. The assignments are prepared by your colleagues in the office. Together with your immediate colleague you are responsible for the daily installation of an underfloor heating system. A pleasant working environment, professionalism, a nice clientele and healthy working conditions: that makes you with great pleasure and energy to work for our client.
Our client takes good care of its employees. Safe work clothes, a professionally equipped company van are therefore part of the work material. Our client also advises on good working posture so that you are physically stressed as little as possible. In addition, we offer:
- A full-time job in a nice team with a chance of a permanent position directly with our client;
- A 40-hour work week, your salary is from €14,06 depending on knowledge and experience.
- Favourable terms of employment in accordance with the Metaal en Techniek collective labor agreement;
- An innovative and energetic environment where there is a lot to learn.
Did you get excited after reading this position? Then contact Lynn at 06-25210905.